Create new account
Terms and conditions
- This contract is conducted between OÜ E-Agronom (also referred as eAgronom), registration code 14092394 and the user of the service (also referred as User).
- eAgronom is providing the service to User, which is available on www.eagronom.com website and includes farm management and planning software (also referred as Service).
- By registering, User agrees to follow terms set by in this contract.
- Contract will enter into force with the registration and is termless.
Price of the eAgronom
- Price of the eAgronom is 1 euro + VAT per year per every hectare that is added into Service.
- eAgronom is allowed to raise the price of the service up to 10% per year.
- Payment for the service will be based on invoice that User receives from eAgronom
- Payment is for one calendar year licence of the Service.
- Client will pay for the service as a prepayment or due to the payment deadline on the invoice.
Rights and obligations of the User
- User commits to submit completely true data during the registration.
- User commits not to use eAgronom for committing fraud.
- User commits to pay the invoice for the Service correctly due to the payment deadline.
- User has power to demand deletion of data that User has entered into eAgronom.
Rights and obligations of eAgronom
- eAgronom can not share or sell data that User has entered into Service to the third party without the permission of the User.
- eAgronom can use data that User has entered into eAgronom anonymously for the scientific analyzes.
- eAgronom has right to change terms of the contract via 15 days advance notice and the change will enter into force, unless the User notifies eAgronom via written notice. Should the User disagree with the new terms and conditions, the contract will end during the moment when changes enter into force.
- eAgronom has a right to send notices through e-mail to the User’s e-mail address that is entered into eAgronom.
- eAgronom is not responsible for the client's business operations and the welfare of the farm, which is coordinated through eAgronomi service.
Ending of the contract
- Party has to notify the other party about the ending of using or providing the service via written notice 30 calendar days in advance.
- Contract can be ended immediately if other party has violated the terms of the contract.